Thursday, May 28, 2009

Encouraging Presence

I was reading The Sarah Chong's blog and I couldn't help but feel encouraged. Even though she was talking about her struggle with her walk, I just kept on feeling more and more encouraged.

There are also people who post up comments on blogs that are really encouraging. Super encouragement going all around the place. It's beautiful.

I really want to be an encouraging fellow. I strive to be encouraging. Actually, no, I just passively want to be encouraging without really doing anything. But I want to change that. I sincerely do.

So bear with me in my journey to be a more encouraging brother. I will do so by doing the only thing I feel like I can do to be encouraging: prayer and immersing myself in scripture. I probably won't IMMERSE myself but I'll splash around. Get my feet wet. Pray for me, that I will pray for you. :)

No comments: