Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Most Wonderful World You've Ever Seen - A Bird in the Empire

Chorus:
_______ (Korean-will add later)
Ohohohohohoh
Won't you consider this
The most wonderful world that you've ever seen
Ohohohohohoh

Verse:
Hello beautiful days
Skies so clear you see the stars
Would you like to go for a little ride
to the world ahead
I wonder what'll await us there
Would it be monsters or angels or you in the end
Out in the darkest of nights

Verse2:
Farewell kind memories
Of sadness and sorrow and so much more pain
Oh I'll miss you so
You've taught me the pleasure of joy and contentment
I wonder what'll happen now
Would it be too hard to handle with you by my side
After we've got so far

Bridge:
It's a wonderful world
Where else can I find you love
It's a wonderful world
Where else can I see your face

1 comment:

Angie said...

Totally love your song! thanks for sharing it the lyrics! -- Angie =)